Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2 weeks post op

Well just when things were getting better!
Today Amber did not have a good day. It's been 2 weeks to the day that she had her surgery.
Amber was healing great and starting to put pressure on her leg when outside. I started getting the house ready for her lifted confinement. I bought some carpet runners to put in our kitchen so she would not slip on the floor. I had to leave for a few hours to help my oldest son paint the inside of the house he just bought. During this time we had a few thunder rumbles go through. Nothing major just a few rumbles on and off. Amber is terrified of storms and I wondered how she was doing. well my youngest son called me when he got home to tell me amber had jumped over the gate we had blocking her in the computer room. He said she looked fine and greeted him at the door wagging her tail. I quickly cleaned up and headed home. Now she is still to be on very restricted activity only outside on leash for potty breaks. No jumping, running, or getting excited!!
I know for a fact that once she broke loose she ran in the living room as our phone was knocked over which means she probably jumped on the couch! Who knows if she ran up the stairs looking for me too. She has a doctor appointment tomorrow for a 2 wk check up so I'll find out then if she did any damage. Oh yea she also left me a huge "present" in the computer room!! needless to say I was not very happy and she knew it. I'm pretty worried though and pray that she did not undo the repair.

No comments:

Post a Comment