Tuesday, October 5, 2010

one year plus

Hi ,
This will probably be my last post here unless anything new happens. Let's hope not :-)
It's been over a year now and Amber is doing wonderful. We continue with our walks when possible and sometimes when it's very cold outside (winter in WI) she will start to limp at the end of the walk. The only other thing I have noticed is that she sometimes has trouble jumping up on my bed which is pretty high. Our vet said she would have a 95% recovery so I guess she is doing as well as expected. She back to playing fetch and takes off like a rocket and runs full force like she always has. This still makes me nervous but I'm trying not to worry as much. She takes her Cosequin DS supplement everyday. All in all I would say the surgery was a success and worth doing. Thanks for following my blog and take care of those fur babies!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment