Friday, April 24, 2009

first night

Amber had a bad night last night. The main problem is she is used to sleeping with me!
Since the day we adopted her she never liked being alone. I slept on the pullout last night since it was close to the computer room where we have her confined. She whined and cried and was getting upset that she was locked up so I knew that was not going to work. At 12:30 I decided to pull the aero bed into the computer room and sleep on it so we would be in the same room. That helped a little until the thunder and lightening started. She is terrified of storms and I knew this was not going to be good. I could not let her get hyper as she normally does with storms. I turned on the light and just sat with her and talked which seemed to help a little bit. Luckily the storm was short and not bad. She still whined all night though so she must have been in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment